How to Know If a Teacher Is Worth Following
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani ·
Fenton , MI USA
Saturday, Jul 27, 2013
- Dhikrullah can not be defined by words.
- Dhikr is a heavenly matter.
- Our nearness to Allah is according to how much we are remembering Him.
- You have to have a teacher, a role model.
- You have to make sure your teacher is a good teacher.
- A sign of a bad teacher is when the teacher is heedless from Dhikrullah.
- The story of Ibn Qayyim with his teacher Ibn Taymiyyah.
- Ibn Taymiyyah was making Dhikr all morning.
Transcript available in:
2013 Ramadan - The Fiqh of Islam