7 February 2015 Burton, Michigan
Suhbah at As-Siddiq Institute & Mosque (ASIM)
Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, `Azeez Allah. There is no Maalik except Allah: Maalik al-Mulook, there is no king but He. Maaliki Yawmi ’d-deen. Owner of the Day of Resurrection.
Nawaytu 'l-arba`een, nawaytu 'l-`itikaaf, nawaytu 'l-khalwah, nawaytu 'l-`uzlah, nawaytu ’r-riyaada, nawaytu 's-salook, lillahi ta`ala fee hadha 'l-masjid.
This istighfaar covers all Tariqats. If anyone of any Tariqat says “istaghfirullah” it is as if the whole 41 Tariqas said it, and in that moment angels will be ready to carry that istighfaar that has been done in a certain moment and in a certain place in another country; angels will carry that istighfaar to all the Tariqas. There are 41 Tariqas, 40 from Sayyidina `Ali (r) and one from Sayyidina Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (r), and when they do any dhikrullah they cover the whole 41 Tariqas and they cover the whole Ummah. And similarly, if we do istighfaar it covers them; it goes both ways, it is sharing.
Salaam `alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh. We are in a time that has been mentioned by the Prophet (s), who predicted it 1500 years ago. Today I will mention one Hadith and we mentioned now five to six Ahadith of Signs of the Last Days, all very strong Hadith and Signs. I will mention this Hadith because it has some tears in eyes of the Prophet (s) as he was worried about his Ummah and the Ummah not understanding and they are giving fatwa according to what they like.
عَنْ عَوْفِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ قَالَ : أَتَيْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ , صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ , وَهُوَ فِي بِنَاءٍ لَهُ فَسَلَّمْتُ عَلَيْهِ , فَقَالَ لِي : " أَعَوْفٌ ؟ " ، فَقُلْتُ : نَعَمْ ، فَقَالَ لِي : " ادْخُلْ " ، فَقُلْتُ : أَكُلِّي أَمْ بَعْضِي ؟ فَقَالَ : " بَلْ كُلُّكَ " ، فَقَالَ لِي : " يَا عَوْفُ , اعْدُدْ سِتًّا بَيْنَ يَدَيِ السَّاعَةِ ؛ أَوَّلُهُنَّ مَوْتِي " ؛ فَاسْتَبْكَيْتُ حَتَّى جَعَلَ يُسْكِتُنِي . ثُمَّ قَالَ لِي : " قُلْ : إِحْدَى " ، فَقُلْتُ : إِحْدَى ، فَقَالَ : " وَالثَّانِيَةُ : فَتْحُ بَيْتِ الْمَقْدِسِ , قُلِ : " اثْنَتَانِ " ، فَقُلْتُ : اثْنَتَانِ , فَقَالَ : وَالثَّالِثَةُ : مُوتَانٌ يَكُونُ فِي أُمَّتِي يَأْخُذُهُمْ مِثْلَ قُعَاصِ الْغَنَمِ ، قُلْ : ثَلاثٌ " . فَقُلْتُ : ثَلاثٌ ، فَقَالَ : " وَالرَّابِعَةُ : فِتْنَةٌ تَكُونُ فِي أُمَّتِي وَعَظَّمَهَا " فَقَالَ : " قُلْ : أَرْبَعٌ " ، قَالَ : فَقُلْتُ : أَرْبَعٌ ، " وَالْخَامِسَةُ : يَفِيضُ فِيكُمُ الْمَالُ حَتَّى إِنَّ الرَّجُلَ لَيُعْطَى الْمِائَةَ دِينَارٍ فَيَتَسَخَّطُهَا ، قُلْ : خَمْسٌ " ، فَقَالَ : قُلْتُ : خَمْسٌ ، " وَالسَّادِسَةُ : هُدْنَةٌ بَيْنَكُمْ وَبَيْنَ بَنِي الأَصْفَرِ فَيَسِيرُونَ إِلَيْكُمْ عَلَى ثَمَانِينَ رَايَةً ، تَحْتَ كُلِّ رَايَةٍ اثْنَا عَشَرَ أَلْفًا ، فَفُسْطَاطُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ يَوْمَئِذٍ فِي أَرْضٍ يُقَالُ لَهَا : الْغُوطَةُ ، فِي مَدِينَةٍ يُقَالُ لَهَا : دِمَشْقُ " .
`Awf bin Malik (r) said, I came to Rasoolallah (s) and he was inside a building and I gave my salaams to him, then he (s) said to me, “Is it `Awf?” and I said, “yes”. Then he (s) said, “Come in”, so I said, “Shall all of me come in or part of me?”, to which he said, “All of you.” Then he said, “O `Awf! Count six Signs of the Last Hour! The first is my death.” I started to cry until he had to silence me, then he said to me, “Say ‘one’,” so I said “one.” Then he said, “And the second is the opening of Jerusalem. Say ‘two’,” so I said “two.” Then he said, “And the third is death in my Ummah that takes them down like sheep in an epidemic. Say ‘three’,”, so I said “three.” Then he said, “And the fourth is fitna in my Ummah that overtakes it. Say ‘four’,” so I said “four.” Then he said, “And the fifth is, wealth will flow through you such that such a man will be given a hundred dinars and he will be angry with it. Say ‘five’,” so I said “five.” Then he said, “And the sixth is a treaty between you and between Bani al-Asfar and they will march to you with eighty flags, under each flag there will be 12 thousand [men]. At that time, protection of the Muslims will be in an area called ‘Ghouta’ in a city called ‘Damascus’.”
Abdullah ibn `Amr: ataytu rasoolullah wa huwa fee binaa’in lahu... Abdullah ibn `Amir is narrating that, “I came to the Prophet (s) and he was in a building, a binaa’,” it can be two rooms, a house, a building, “he was sitting there, fa sallamtu `alayh and I greeted him with the greetings of Islam. Fa qaala lee, and he (s) said to me (`Awf) and I said, “Qultu na`m yaa Rasoolallah, I said, ‘Yes, yaa Rasoolallah, O Messenger of Allah.’”
“Come in, udkhul.”
Out of respect, look at his respect, he said, “Kullee aw b`adee, I come in halfway, only my head or with my whole body to you?” They know their limits, they know respect, culture; not like today people go into a Muslim’s house and they don’t care about any etiquette of Islam and they go near the women as if it does not mean anything. But in Islam, no, Islam keeps the honor of men and keeps honor of women. So when we go to a house we have to keep respect and stay where they are hosting us, not anywhere else. That is why he said, “Should I come with my head only or with my whole body; half-way inside or with my whole self?”
Prophet (s) said, “Bal kulluhaa, come in with all you have.” And he (s) said to me, “Yaa `Awf, `iddad sittan, count six.” We mentioned that before in the Armageddon book. Bayna yadayya as-sa`at, “Six things are between the Hour from the Signs of the Last Days, I am telling you.”
That is why we see those who don’t understand Hadith and say, “This is this, and this is this,” the Prophet (s) might give one Sahaabi one Hadith and another Hadith to another Sahaabi at a different time, and according to his Ascension level, the Prophet (s) gave different Ahadith on the same subject. That is why the Hadith is different from one time to another, from one Sahaabi to another, and people want to correct it. Leave it, don’t try to correct it, don’t say, “We know this and that,” or, “It is weak or unacceptable.” No, adab ma` ar-rasool, with respect to Prophet (s), whatever Hadith comes between our hands we say, “Aamanna wa sadaqnaa, Allah knows best.” Don’t be like...because now you (a mureed) are studying Hadith, so don’t be picky!
Allah (swt) said in Holy Qur'an:
اقْتَرَبَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ
The Hour (of Judgment) arrived and the moon is split. (Surat al-Qamar, 54:1)
The Signs of Last Days is when the moon split, when the Prophet (s) ordered the moon to split and it split, according to Holy Qur'an that was the biggest Sign, but here we are speaking of Holy Hadith, so the Prophet (s) said, “Yaa `Awf, count six.” The first of them, if someone comes to you, and says to you, “Husayn, your father is dying.” What will you do? You will cry. What you think of a Sahaabi and Prophet (s) is asking him to count his death? How is that one going to take that message or news?
1. He (s) said, “The first from the Signs of the Last Days is my death.” It is a Sign of the Last Days because he is the last Prophet. Fa astabkaytu, “So I began to cry and I cannot hold myself, tears in my eyes like rivers and the Prophet (s) began to comfort or calm me down. Then he said, “Thumma qaal, qul, “Say, ‘ihdaa’. I said, ‘Ihdaa’ (one). The First Sign: the death of the Prophet (s).”
2. W 'ath-thaaniya, second is fathu bayt al-maqdis, “The taking of Bayt al-Maqdis and prayer will be conducted there and it will be for Muslims, and say ‘two’, the Second Sign. Qult, I said, ‘two.’”
3. Thaalitha, mawtun, yakoonu fee ummatee mithla qu`aas al-ghanam, “Third Sign is that there will be a lot of death and that death is like the death when sickness comes on sheep and they die in one shot; from my Ummah and they are dying like that.” And today you are seeing how people are being killed from both sides and from sides that have nothing to do with anything, but they are in villages near the fight and they are killed. Did you see this or not? Can you count them? You cannot count. How the ghanam, goats, or sheep or cows, the animals that you eat (livestock) die because of a sickness, like that the Ummah is going to die.
4. Is a fitna; there is not one house of the houses of Arabs, of Muslims, except that fitna will enter it. Now if you say you are a Muslim, you bring problems on yourself. Now you cannot say, "I am Muslim," because of some Muslims destroying the name of Islam, “and the fourth Sign is a fitna in my Ummah. Qul yaa `Awf arba`a, and I said, “Four.”
5. Wa 'l-khaamisu yufeedu feekumu 'l-maal. There will be a lot of money between hands of people, too much money. Don’t look at these people here (attendees), they don’t have anything. Look at the Bedouins, they are building high rises. You see the barefooted, naked Bedouins competing in building high-rises, this is what we are seeing in the Gulf area. Everyone wants to compete in building higher than the other and every building costs billions of dollars; at that time there is too much money in the market. Now if you give a poor person, not in this country but in another country, if you give him one dollar he looks at you and throws it in your face, they are not happy with anything and begging is becoming a business.
6. Then, “You make a treaty with the Bani Asfar”, who are the Chinese along with Russians, coming down to fight the Muslims and they make a treaty. That is a prediction of a great battle that will take place in Wadi `Umuq in North Syria and South Turkey, where a big battle takes place. The Believers will gather in Damascus.
I will tell you what we are going to explain next time of ‘The Conditions and the Signs of the Last Days’ first, about the earthquakes there will be; second, there will be a big fight between two big groups, laa taqoomu s-sa`atu hatta taqtatila fi’ataani `azheemataani; and then, kharaabu ‘l-madina, destruction of Madinah, destruction of Mecca, destruction of Yemen, destruction of Kufa, destruction of Iraq, destruction of Basra, destruction of Sham, destruction of Egypt, destruction of Africa, destruction of Andalusia; and then, a chapter on the Prophet (s) seeking refuge in Allah (swt) from a fitna, a confusion, that comes from al-Maghrib, the West. These are maybe fifteen predictions, but in this book there are hundreds of predictions.
May Allah (swt) protect us and save us.
Wa min Allahi ‘t-tawfeeq bi hurmati 'l-Fatihah.
© Copyright 2015 Sufilive. All rights reserved. This transcript is protected
by international copyright law. Please attribute Sufilive when sharing it. JazakAllahu khayr.