Advice is the Structure of Islam
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani ·
Fenton , MI USA
Wednesday, Aug 07, 2013
- What Allah loves most is for us to recite Surat al-Ikhlas.
- The structure of the building of Islam is advice.
- Advice is guidance.
- Those who come here will not leave empty-handed.
- Sayyidina Abdur-Rauf al-Yamani is present when you mention his name.
- Contemplation is part in Islam. Shah Naqshband was contemplating.
- Don't ask to be a shepherd, ask to be sheep.
Transcript available in: